Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half-Blood

A place for Percy Jackson fans to roleplay and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ULC allowed through end of month. Happy Thanksgiving! A newsletter has been sent out. PLEASE read it.

My Fanfic!!!! (On the Percy jackson series)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura the Moose
Admin
Laura the Moose

My Fanfic!!!! (On the Percy jackson series) Empty
PostSubject: My Fanfic!!!! (On the Percy jackson series)   My Fanfic!!!! (On the Percy jackson series) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:33 am

Chapter 1

Before I start, I'd like to say that comments are permitted. In fact, please comment! And red means not part of the story. Like an author's note.

A girl by the name of Jasmine stomps into Chiron's Office. She was bored of the same old thing at this camp. However, she didn't dare leave. It was definitely to dangerous for a daughter of Poseidon out in the real world. No, she wanted a quest. Jasmine was sick of being a daughter of one of the big three and not having done anything heroic.

"Chiron, I want a quest." She says, her voice defiant. Jasmine, or Jessie as she preferred to be called, crossed her arms and attempted to intimidate Chiron with her death glare. Unfortunately for her, Chiron was already accustomed to the said glare.

Instead of saying no right off the bat, Chiron decides to mix it up a little bit. "On what basis do think you deserve one?" He asks, raising one eyebrow.

Jessie sighs. Time to think up a good reason. "Because.... My dad wants me to have done something heroic before I'm 18?" She says, hoping that Chiron will say "Oh sure Jasmine, you can have a quest. Go to Rachel and get a prophecy." Yeah right, that would totally happen. "Please??? Pretty pretty please????" She replies sincerely, thinking of going down on her knees to beg.

Chiron sighs. " Jasmine, we've already been over this. You aren't responsible enough yet. Besides, what would you quest for?" He asks. It honestly got tiring saying no over and over again.

"Not responsible? You gave Percy a quest when he was 12! I'm 16." Jessie decides she would just argue with him until she got one.

Chiron looks out the window. He could hear Mr. D in the next room laughing at him. "Go ask Mr. D. If he says yes, then you get a quest." Chiron doesn't notice the rhyming poetry in his sentence. He also knew that Mr. D would never give in.

"Oh Thank you!!!!!" Jessie basically screams. She runs out towards Mr. D's room, leaving Chiron to do his paperwork.

Jessie rushes through the door into Mr. D's office. "MR. D!!! Chiron said if you say yes, I can have a quest!!" Jessie yells at a startled Mr. D. He knew what Chiron's plan was; send the girl to him and he would say no. This happened quite a lot, and bothered the "Wine dude" as many new campers called him. He personally thought that the less campers there were, the better.

"Sure. On the condition that you have to bring on of my children." He says, knowing that one of his sons had always wanted a quest. He could hear Chiron yelling that she wasn't ready and whatnot. The horror.

Jessie's mouth dropped open. When she finally found her voice, she started screaming "Yes!!!! THANK YOU!!!" The excited daughter of Poseidon rushed out of the room towards Rachel's cave.

Last edited by Laura the Moose on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://acamphalfblood.forumotion.com/
Girl Of Epicness
Girl Of Epicness

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic!!!! (On the Percy jackson series)   My Fanfic!!!! (On the Percy jackson series) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Laura the Moose
Admin
Laura the Moose

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic!!!! (On the Percy jackson series)   My Fanfic!!!! (On the Percy jackson series) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:58 am

Thanks! I'm ending that chapter and now need to come up with some more charries for the story. And a prophecy, which will be hard.
Chapter 2

Jessie skips into Rachel's cave. "Rachel! I'm here for a prophecy!" She yells, unable to contain her excitement. The daughter of Poseidon's dream was finally coming true.

Rachel, who was hoping to have a relaxing afternoon sighed. At the moment, she was in her totally awesome beanbag chair and not in the mood to spout a prophecy. She was debating on finger painting, or sketching with colored pencils. Now her only choice was neither.

"Please wait for a minute." She says, fiddling with her plastic blue hairbrush. Rachel started to remember the time when she pegged the lord of time in the eye with it. That was relatively fun, as fun as life or death moments could be. After a few minutes, Rachel's eyes glow bright green and green smoke gathers around her. Jessie was fidgeting, hopping on one foot. She didn't care that Rachel was looking extremely creepy and was issuing her possible death.

Rachel's Oracle voice filled the room with the prophecy:
Six shall go, on a dangerous trip.
To rescue the animals of the six.
The leopard shall fail, at the dove's cage.
The Owl shall find the way
To the remaining sacred creatures prison.
Yet out of the six that at once began,
Only three shall return, to the place where they started.

Rachel's eyes fade to an ordinary green color, the mist vanishing from sight. Jessie stood there, slightly terrified at the last bit. Only three shall return bounced around in her mind. Rachel opens her eyes and sees Jessie's fearful face.

"Go to Chiron and tell him what the prophecy is." She said and yawned. "I'll be taking a nap." Rachel waves her hand dismissively. Jessie hurries out, repeating the lines of the prophecy to herself. The sudden tinge of excitement fills her; she was going on a dangerous quest! So cool! Jessie arrives at Chiron's office feeling confident.

Jessie walks in, Chiron looking at her expectantly.

"What did she say? He asks, in a tone that may have been called annoyed. Mr. D was insane, no doubt. Chiron preferred to be a centaur, not a dolphin.

Jessie swallows before repeating the prophecy. When she finished, Chiron looked relatively unhappy. Mr. D wouldn't be happy about the Leopard will fail part.

"How should I bring?" Jessie asks, a little scared. She rubs her hands and fidgets, a habit with her.

Chiron sighs. "Based on the prophecy, a child of Dionysus, Aphrodite, and Athena are necessary. You can choose the other two."

Jessie nods. She knew exactly who she'd bring. The daughter of Poseidon had a couple of friends who would be glad to come. The only problem was the child of Athena. Mr. D, no doubt would choose his child for the quest. She nods and sprints off, towards the cabins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jessie arrives at Cabin 10, Aphrodite. She supposed it would be kind of hard convincing her best friend Mallory to join the quest, but it might work. She steps inside, immediately overpowered by the strong scent of Perfume. Jessie walks over to Mallory's bunk.

"Mal? Wherever you are come over here." She yells, ignoring the strange looks from Mallory's siblings. A familiar redhead comes walking up.

"Hi Jessie." She says, shooting her siblings a look and they go back to their ordinary activities. "What's up?"

"Not much. I only GOT A QUEST!!!" Jessie breaks into a grin. "I GOT A QUEST!!" She repeats, noting Mallory's astonished face. Silence in the Aphrodite cabin reigns.

Mallory suddenly breaks that silence. " You finally got a quest?" She says, kind of wistfully. Succeeding on a quest meant instant fame and dying on one meant Elysium.

"Yeah, and do you want to come with me? I need a child of Aphrodite." Jessie replies. The Aphrodite cabin suddenly is deserted, no doubt because the members are busily spreading the news of Jessie's Quest.

"That would be nice." Mallory says, not sharing Jessie's massive enthusiasm. In her language, it meant that she was in.

"YAY! I'm going to recruit some more members! I need a child of Athena and two more members. Coming?" Jessie asks, making her way towards the door.

"Of course I am!" Mallory replies, a bit shrilly.

"Come on, then." Jessie says and starts drumming her fingers on on of the bunks. She was very tempted to mess it up, just to annoy Cabin 10's leader, Piper. She guessed that her quest wouldn't be exciting considering what was happening with Gaia.

Mallory nods. "Coming." She says, and walks up to her best friend. "Time to recruit some questers."

Jessie walks off, pulling Mallory along with her.
Chapter two is finished.[b]
Back to top Go down
Laura the Moose
Admin
Laura the Moose

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic!!!! (On the Percy jackson series)   My Fanfic!!!! (On the Percy jackson series) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:01 pm

Chapter Three

Mallory stood in front of the Athena Cabin. She and Jessie had agreed that she would take Athena, and Jessie Dionysus. They would meet by the campfire that night, and when Chiron announced their quest, One of them would say something along the lines of "We still need two more people." She knocks on the door, prepared to have to do some persuading. The daughter of Aphrodite heard a boy's voice yell "Come in!" As she steps inside, Mallory had one thought only. "You guys could use a good interior decorator. " She says, not really thinking.

The only person in the cabin was a guy who looked their age. She readily assumed that he was a son of Athena, so she started talking. "Since your the only on here, I pick you. Do you want to go on a quest with me and my friend? There will be three other people, not yet chosen."

The son of Athena looks surprised. Some girl randomly comes up and asks him to accompany her on a quest? He totally had better judgement than that. "Any proof that you're actually going on one?" He asks, in a suspicious tone. That girl was pretty enough to be an Aphrodite girl, and the almost never go on Quests. Except for Piper, who was just different.

"What proof can I give you? If you don't want to go, we'll just take someone else at Campfire tonight." Mallory replies, crossing her arms. She paces over to the middle of the cabin. "I don't care."

"Okay! I'll came." The son of Athena says. He really wanted to go on a quest, ever since he heard of the New big Prophecy. Maybe she was talking about the New one.

"See you at campfire!" Mallory says, and rushes out of Cabin 6. She had decided that Cabin 6 and it's content needed a total makeover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jessie stood outside of the Dionysus cabin, looking across the courtyard to see Mallory heading into Athena. She knocks on the vine covered door, surprised when the door flies open before she had barely knocked. Standing in the doorway was a very enthusiastic little boy who looked about six years old.

"Why hello." She says kindly. " Can I see someone, well older?" Jessie had no other way to put it. She remembered the part of the prophecy mentioning the leopard's failure. She didn't want to bring a little kid just to see him die.

"There's no one here 'cept me." He says brightly. "My name's Robbie. What's yours?"

"Jessie." She says quickly. "I'll check here later." She says to herself. Who in their right mind would bring a six-year old on a quest?'

"Okay!" Robbie says and shuts the door. Jessie made a mental note to say that they needed three more people at Campfire. She walks up to the door of Athena cabin and waits for Mallory.

"Success! I've got a Athena kid who isn't that bad looking! Bonus!" She yells as she rushes through the door. Jessie sighs, knowing that whoever was in there could hear her.

"Great. I didn't get anyone. Do you want to talk at Campfire tonight?" She says, getting to the point immediately.

"Nope. It's your quest. See there!" Mallory skips off.
Back to top Go down
Laura the Moose
Admin
Laura the Moose

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic!!!! (On the Percy jackson series)   My Fanfic!!!! (On the Percy jackson series) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:10 pm

Chapter 4

The usual campfire songs were being sung, while Jessie was silent. She simply was thinking of what she was going to say. After all, they needed some structure. They couldn't choose any random camper. Somehow, Jessie guessed that Mallory would chose the cutest not Aphrodite boy. So Mallory wasn't choosing. Neither was Mr. Athena's Son. Jessie hadn't even met him. She sighed, as the last song ended. She always made the decisions.

Chiron stood up. Jessie could tell that something especially worrying was happening, in fact she knew. Some lucky Apollo kid had told her about a weird dream that he had, mentioning the fate of Percy and Annabeth. The kid must have been new, since he laughed the whole thing off. But it left Jessie worried.

"Okay." Chiron's voice snapped Jessie back into reality.

"We have issued a quest." He announced, sending a murmur throughout the crowd. They're mad that he gave a petty quest, when a war is brewing. Jessie couldn't help but think. She was getting very depressed, right then.

"The Prophecy is as followed.
Six shall go, on a dangerous trip.
To rescue the animals of the six.
The leopard shall fail, at the dove's cage.
The Owl shall find the way
To the remaining sacred creatures prison.
Yet out of the six that at once began,
Only three shall return, to the place where they started.
"

His words sent a jolt of fear through Jessie. She hadn't remembered that only three would return. She realized that anyone who came could possibly die.

"Mr. D has decided the remainder of those going. The already chosen ones are David Caster, son of Athena." Jessie assumed that the dark haired sixteen year-old was Mallory's recruit.

"Jasmine Kealoha." Jessie stood up, not before yelling "By the way, it's Jessie." at Chiron. She saw Chiron roll his eyes and continue.

"And Mallory Fieldmen." Jessie heard her friend give a strangled squeal. Jessie understood it as along the lines of My hair isn't ready!

"Mr. D's selected ones are Robbie Duncan, Liam Jarrod, and Diamond Gem." Chiron motioned for the said people to stand up. Jessie felt rather upset when the little six-year-old boy from Cabin 12 stood up. It was certain death to let him go. Robbie clearly was in a different state of mind, smiling his cute smile, missing his front tooth.

Liam looked as if he wanted to sink into the ground. He had Brown eyes and hair, looking a lot like Jessie's. He kept on glancing over the crowd, as if he was deciding whether to try and make it into the woods.

Diamond seemed to be loving all the attention, smiling and waving as if she was a model. Her actions were gathering laughs from everybody except the Aphrodites. If looks could kill, Diamond would be dead.

Jessie couldn't help but instantly like Diamond, although Mallory was glaring at her. She was snapped out of these thoughts when Chiron started speaking again, replying to the various people who were yelling.

Absolute silence reigned as he added. "It doesn't matter if Robbie is six, Liam unclaimed, or Diamond not very pretty, as the Aphrodites say." He folds his arms, daring them to respond. "These three were requested by Rachel, and she had an addition to the prophecy." Diamond was gathering laughs once more at the fake insulted face she put on at Cabin 10's reason for her not to go.

Jessie started fidgeting nervously as Chiron dismissed everybody but the six questers. She couldn't help but be a bit worried about the new addition to the prophecy. Chiron looked gravely serious.

"Rachel said that you would meet some Romans, and one of you will betray the rest, resulting in a death of a member." He said grimly, not stating Rachel's original rhyme. Chiron had never been much for repeating the prophecies word for word, rather just stating the main point.

"Now go get some sleep." He said, and walked off. David Caster seemed to have taken a liking to Robbie, leading the tired little boy back to his cabin. Not before glancing in Jessie's direction briefly, then rushing off. A scream of anger from Mallory told Jessie that Diamond had most likely messed up her hair, leaving them to chase each other. Only Liam and Jessie were left by the dying fire.

"I was wondering something." Jessie said, staring into his brown eyes. "You're at least 16. How can you be unclaimed?" She asks, remembering the brief time when she was unclaimed. It wasn't that nice.

"Chiron thinks I'm not a demigod." Liam replies quietly.

"That's not possible. What else could you be?" Jessie says, without thinking.

"He thinks that I'm a demititan."

Those words filled Jessie with a good deal of surprise. Demititans were extremely rare, and the ones that were at camp were cruel and murderous. Jessie turned and ran, as fast as she could. She dodged into her cabin, after looking out her window at Liam's form walking down to he Unclaimed Cabin.

And Chapter Four is done. Any comments?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic!!!! (On the Percy jackson series)   My Fanfic!!!! (On the Percy jackson series) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Fanfic!!!! (On the Percy jackson series)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half-Blood :: Stories-
Jump to: