Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half-Blood

A place for Percy Jackson fans to roleplay and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ULC allowed through end of month. Happy Thanksgiving! A newsletter has been sent out. PLEASE read it.

I enjoy hoarding Charries

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I enjoy hoarding Charries Empty
PostSubject: I enjoy hoarding Charries   I enjoy hoarding Charries Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:33 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Name: Emmett Hannover
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: hazel
Skin Color: pale
Body Type: lean
Height:5'6
God Parent: Loki
Mortal Parent: America Hannover
Place of Origin: Canada
Pets: none
Talents: photography, being sly
Flaws: not able to be trusted, Xenophobia, Metathesiophobia
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): none
Life Before CHB: Emmett was kicked out of more schools then all of the demigods combined. It wasn't because of her ADHD, but because of her father, who blessed her with being the sneakiest, and the most sly, person that the Canadien teachers ever taught. Her mother didn't care though, she had some problems with the cops, so she didn't mind moving around. Unfortunatly, her mother was caught in the act of shop lifting, forcing Emmett to move to New York to live with her aunt. At age 13 she ran away, stubling across CHB by a satyr who has been following her sinse she was in Canada.
Notes About Character:

Name: Beau Nitcroft
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: blue
Body Type: muscular
Height: 6ft
God Parent: Enyo
Mortal Parent: Micheal Nitcroft
Place of Origin: California
Talents: swimming, football
Flaws: cocky, fear of heights and change
Powers: none
Life before CHB: Beau thought he could rule the school, so he did. Until he moved to New York from San Diego. At his new school, he was a nobody, and he didn't like that. He tried everything, but they just rejected him. He ran away when he was 15 and lived in alleys cross New York. A nymph found him and took him to camp several months later.
Notes About Character:

Name: Rosetta "Rose" Vahn
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: cloudy blue
Body Type: skinny
Height: 5'4
God Parent: Hera (check the awesome bio)
Mortal Parent: Cam Vahn, deceased
Place of Origin:Oregon
Talents:art
Flaws: she doesn't know much about society, scared of the tv cause, well she was living in the nineteen tweenties, fear of heights.
Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): none
Life Before CHB: Here is the awesome bio:
Rosetta was born all because of pitty, her father, Cam had lost every thing, his original child, and his wife. Feeling sorry for the man, Hera gave him a peacock feather and told him to go plant it. He obeyed, and out poped Rosetta. Since her mother is a verry important god, Zues found her when she was at the age of 12, the year the monsters find her. Hera was aware of her husband's pland and became verry upset. She hid Rosetta in the Lotus hotel. When Percy and Annabeth escaped, so did the rest of the kids in the hotel. She wondered around California hopelessly, her house was gone, and there was many new things in its place. Satyr's found her standing infront of a crosswalk, and quickly took her to CHB when she was 13. She has lived their ever since.
Notes About Character: FC: Holland Roden

Last edited by ∞♥CoolStoryBro♥∞ on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
One Thing
Head Admin
One Thing

I enjoy hoarding Charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: I enjoy hoarding Charries   I enjoy hoarding Charries Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:29 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://thechb.rpg-board.net

I enjoy hoarding Charries
Page 1 of 1