Camp Half-Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half-Blood

A place for Percy Jackson fans to roleplay and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ULC allowed through end of month. Happy Thanksgiving! A newsletter has been sent out. PLEASE read it.

The Cabin's Courtyard

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
One Thing
Head Admin
One Thing

The Cabin's Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:33 am

The cabin's courtyard waits excitedly as it watches new people come and go.
Back to top Go down
https://thechb.rpg-board.net
terragate

terragate

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:06 pm

i walk in my back pack slung over my back, i look around and sit on a bench to rest "god were is my cabin" i complain to myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:13 pm

I ran into the courtyard to find my secret stash of weapons,
Back to top Go down
terragate

terragate

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:15 pm

i see a person run in, i wonder what she or he is looking for, i keep sitting on the bench and look up at the sky. "hmmm the sky looks very pretty cool today" i say out loud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:19 pm

I looked up from the tree, "Excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
terragate

terragate

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:22 pm

"um nothing,just talking to myself" i sigh deeply, why do i always studder around people i think to myself, i look at the person in the tree than ask"whats your name"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:24 pm

"Keeley," I replied, now holding a dagger, "You?"
Back to top Go down
terragate

terragate

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:27 pm

"avycyn, avycyn cold" i say smiling up at her, i look that she has a dagger 'why do you have a dagger" i say a little confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:39 pm

"Its capture the flag day," I replied.
Back to top Go down
terragate

terragate

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:43 pm

"hmm"i murmur i look at her again< "So you are going to play" i ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:50 pm

"I was just there," I said, "Im just getting some weapons
Back to top Go down
terragate

terragate

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:54 am

"maybe i can join you, are you allowed to use powers" i ask her smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:06 am

"Yeah," I said. I heard a bunch of campers screaming, "I think its over though,"
Back to top Go down
terragate

terragate

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:15 pm

i sigh , to bad i really wanted to use my powers i say to myself "so what you gonna do then" i ask her thinking she might let me tag along
Back to top Go down
Miss-Indapendant

Miss-Indapendant

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:52 pm

I walk in and find a bench. I sit down and sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://class-567.forumotion.com/
One Thing
Head Admin
One Thing

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Shelby wandered into the courtyard nervously looking at her watch, she looked up and saw Keeley. "Keeley!" she shouted "It's time to go, Argus is waiting!" she said with her backpack slung over her pack wearing her half-shirt and shorts. "Chiron told me he's been waiting for forever, where's Cas?" she asked
Back to top Go down
https://thechb.rpg-board.net
terragate

terragate

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:02 am

i watch the other person talk to keeley and i sigh now im going to be bored, i look at the girl sitting at the bench "hey whats your name" i say smiling brightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:27 am

I looked up to see Shelby, "Im all packed up, Cas was at CTF, maybe she's in her bunk."
Back to top Go down
Miss-Indapendant

Miss-Indapendant

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:11 pm

I look up. "Me?" I point to myself.
Back to top Go down
http://class-567.forumotion.com/
Laura the Moose
Admin
Laura the Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:41 am

Cas runs in with her bags. "I'm here!" She says, excitedly.
Back to top Go down
http://acamphalfblood.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:13 pm

"There she is," I said to Shelby.
Back to top Go down
terragate

terragate

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:47 pm

"yes you " i say dramatizing it a little , i look over at keeley and ask "so arer you leaving" ialmsot pout not anting my cmpany to leave, i am alsmot always alone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:47 pm

"Yeah, we're going on a quest," I shrugged like it was no biggie
Back to top Go down
Laura the Moose
Admin
Laura the Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Cas nods enthusiastically. "Yep." She attempts to sound casual, but fails.
Back to top Go down
http://acamphalfblood.forumotion.com/
terragate

terragate

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 7:51 pm

i sigh deeply " to bad i was begginging to like you" i mutter under my breath, i put on my happy expression and say"well good luck, also come back i want to see if your a good fighter are not" i smile and slump onto the bench.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cabin's Courtyard   The Cabin's Courtyard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cabin's Courtyard
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next